1. Status and Amendments
2. Bedfordview.co.za is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information you might provide. This policy explains how we manage your information.
3. Bedfordview.co.za may at its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time at which time the amended policy will immediately come into effect in respect of continued usage of this website
2. Your information
You acknowledge and agree that we may collect information about you.
This may be:
1. Provided voluntarily by you;
2. Obtained or derived from website usage information (whether through tracking your click behaviour or otherwise);
3. Obtained or derived from aggregated data not relating to you personally, such as the measuring of traffic to Bedfordview.co.za website; and/or
4. Provided by third parties.
You may decide whether to provide any information we seek from you. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide services to you.
3. Use and sharing of information
We collect and use your information to:
1. Generally manage our business;
2. Provide you with, and improve, our products and services;
3. Inform you of our products and services, including any changes or improvements thereof;
4. Administer our contests, promotions, surveys and other services;
5. Obtain your feedback or views about our products and services;
6. Respond to any queries, feedback or other correspondence from you;
7. Gain an understanding of your needs;
8. Prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving, any Bedfordview.co.za website, product or service; and/or
9. Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Bedfordview.co.za may hold the information and share it with its related companies, officers, employees, contractors, partners, joint ventures, agents and customers, and with any third party, in relation to the purposes described above and so as to provide information to others.
To assist us in providing the best possible results on our websites, we may gather information about how people use the websites using online “cookies”.
The information collected by cookies is on an entirely confidential basis, and includes details such as:
a) How many computers connect to the website;
b) Which pages are viewed; and/or
c) Which internet browsers people use when visiting.
The information collected by cookies will:
a) Display content more relevant to you; and/or
b) Enable you to use more advanced features on our websites.
5. Links to other websites
Our website provide links to other websites. Please note that these websites may have different security and privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any information that you divulge to these websites and how the websites or the organizations that own and manage the websites collect, use or disclose your personal information or that of any person you provide on such websites.
Although we use safeguards to protect your personal information against theft, loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or disposal, as no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of information you transmit or receive through our websites. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
You may receive commercial emails from Bedfordview.co.za where you have provided the necessary consent (whether as part of your registration, by adding a business listing or otherwise) and have not subsequently opted-out of receiving such emails.